AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser Triple pack
AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser Triple pack is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Part Number: AKS243
In the box:
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser
- Towball Cover
- Safety Ball
- Nuts, bolts and fixings
- Instruction manual
The AKS 3004 is suitable for use with caravans and trailers up to a total weight of up to 3,000 kg. An improved design allows elimination of snaking whilst driving for a smoother, more relaxed journey.
- Multiple test winner
- 4 friction pads working against snaking and pitching
- Increases the critical vehicle speed (observe the legal speed limit)
- The caravan can be stabilised more quickly in an emergency situation
- Bracket for AL-KO Safety anti-theft protection
- Complies with ISO 11555-1 (100 km/h permit possible)
- Safety indicator shows whether the AKS™ is correctly seated on the ball
- No complicated additional securing devices
How it works
- Activating the stabilisation handle presses two friction pads against the towball of the car, from the left and right
- The coupling and stabilisation handles are separate from one another, and each can be operated with one hand
- Constant monitoring of the friction pads and coupling mechanism by wear control indicators
- Easy-to-replace friction pads
- Integrated bracket for AL-KO Security Devices
- Integrated Soft-Dock
Delivery on all orders over £60 are free to most UK mainland addresses.
A delivery charge of £4.25 is made on all orders under the value of £60.
Larger heavier items may incur a £9.50 shipping charge.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same
condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
If you have any queries about any of the products on our website please get in touch and we will be happy to help.